Attracting the best people supports our aims of exceeding our customers’ expectations and enhancing shareholder value.
Our continued business success is reliant upon the skills, talent and commitment of our workforce. As well as developing and promoting talent from within the business, our recruitment practices are designed to attract the very best from the pool of available talent.
Brandon Hire Station offers the youngest hire fleet in the industry with a wide range of high quality supporting equipment to a broad customer base both regionally and nationally. Recognised as experts in our field, we have a growing portfolio of satisfied customers, many of whom are market leaders and household names in their own right.
We are committed to continuous improvement, dedicated to excellent customer service and stimulate those who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment.
We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our National Customer Service Centre in Manchester, on a full-time temporary 12 month contract.
- Provide first class customer service over the telephone, email & webchat
- Securing internal and external hire, sales and service
- Managing day to day expectations of accounts including negotiating rates and identifying sales opportunities through providing an excellent customer service
- Effectively liaise with customers and uphold a sound knowledge of company products
- Ensure relevant information taken from the customer in order to complete the transaction effectively
Skills & experience required
- Previous experience in working in the Hire Industry desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of equipment and Hire industry desirable not essential
- Proven experience of providing first class customer service over the telephone, via email or webchat
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements of working within a time critical service environment
- Basic word, Basic excel and Outlook Skills
- Self-motivated and Conscientious
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Positive attitude and driven behaviour
- Capability for developing strong customer relationships
- Ability to prioritise workloads, work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change in a positive manner