With a reputation for unbeatable customer service, Abird Power Solutions (part of the HSS Hire group) are looking for an enthusiastic Yard Operative to join our team at your local site. You will be the face of our business and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. After all, it is our great customer service that really sets us apart from the rest.
So what will you be doing?
- Representing the company and values of the business and portray a professional and business-like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in course of your work.
- Assistance with routine maintenance in the yard.
Attending any training courses as and when required to help develop knowledge and experience.
- Carrying out other duties and tasks as and when required around the yard and inside the depot.
- Adhering to all the company’s safety guidelines including wearing of all personal protective equipment.
Wearing of a safety harness when operating machineryAny other ADHOC business.
What you’ll need to join us:
- Manual handling awareness
- Experience working as team
- Forklift licence would be desirable, but not essential
What do you get back?
We want to make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
Discount vouchers for your mobile phone, gym membership, family days out, restaurants and high street shoppingLong service rewards when you hit 5 years
- As well as plenty of other flexible benefits like learning and development programmes.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.