We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it’s a great time to join our friendly Procurement team at Birchwood Park, Warrington. In this fast-paced role as a Procurement Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring that the procurement transactional and process needs of the company are met for managing goods and services essential to the on-going operations of the business.
- Responsible for processing all requisitions from approved suppliers for all goods and services on the basis of price, quality, delivery times, warranty and service/maintenance support.
- Support the Procurement Manager (Operations) in delivering a best in class procurement operation in terms of commercial acumen, supplier partnerships and high levels of management and control of the company’s purchasing process.
- Update and maintain price files within APOS/SmartEquip
- Generation of new supplier accounts for approved process.
- Respond to daily Call Logs.
- Create PO from approved requisitions.
- Goods receipt and allocation of fleet numbers to depots.
- Resolve supplier non conformance
- Ensure accurate and timely passing of mis-match invoices.
- Support other functions with resource eg. data analysis, coding, sales quotations.