We have now have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join the Sunbelt Rentals Team.
You\'ll have overall responsibility for the leadership, management and delivery of optimised operational excellence within your Service Centre, driving operational efficiencies and customer service levels across all areas in support of the wider regional and divisional objectives and targets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering excellent standards of service to both internal and external customers to ensure their expectations are met or exceeded
- Managing asset availability at the Service Centre, ensuring that fleet stocks are kept to a level as per the regional requirements and ensure quality and the presentation of assets are of the highest standards and consistency
- Achieve or exceed all KPIs to maximise efficiency, utilisation and profitability of the region
- Effective cost management of Service Centre expenditure and supporting the delivery of regional budget expectations
- Lead, manage, develop and motivate the Service Centre team in line with Company policies to maximize the performance of the region
- Promote a safe working culture, ensuring adherence to all SHEQ compliance standards and all colleagues comply to generate a safe working environment
- Effective communication with all functions within the Service Centre and wider teams such as the Regional Operations Centre
- Ensure that the Service Centre is maintained to the highest standards and the security of property and contents
- Support the regional sales team in order to develop new sales opportunities and grow the business.