With 50 years of experience as a family business, our approach to be the best hire company possible has been honed and perfected over time. This has been reflected by winning the HAE Hire Awards of Excellence, voted by our peers as the best Plant, Equipment and Tool Hire Company in the country for 2018 & 2019.
As a Plant Fitter you must:
- Have experience with repairing, servicing and maintaining Plant machinery.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Be reliable and have a flexible proactive approach.
- Have good literacy, numeracy and computer skills.
- Have the ability to diagnose faults on construction equipment and associated tool hire equipment.
- Experience with diesel engines (training on petrol engines will be considered for the successful candidate).
- Full clean driving licence.
- Good diagnostic skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Be able to work at the pace and to the required quality off jobs as allocated to you on a daily basis by the Workshop Forman/Manager.
The main Responsibilities of a Plant Fitter are:
- Repairing, servicing and maintaining Plant machinery in the workshop.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in all aspects of the working day.
- A Plant Fitter must be able to diagnose faults on a variety of equipment.
- Maintain product knowledge.
- Carry out other tasks and duties as required.
- Be able to liaise with people at all levels.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company Standards.
- Will be require to attend breakdowns.
- Monday to Friday: 08:00am – 17:00pm with Saturday: 08:00am – 12:00pm on a rotational basis.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- 22 Days plus statutory holidays (30 days in total).
- Weekly pay.
- Additional Holiday after two, three and five years’ service.
- Permanent employment.
- Career progression.
- Ongoing training.
- Full uniform.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme.
- Discounted Personal Legal Services.
- Bike to work scheme.