We have now have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator with great administration and organising skills to join the Sunbelt Rentals Team. In this varied and busy role you will provide support within the Service Centre and be the integral link with our regional operations, logistics and engineering teams, supporting our mission to provide a world-class customer service.
You\'ll have great communication skills and enjoy delighting your customers, demonstrating professionalism and positive behaviours and with Sunbelt Rentals Values at the heart of everything you do.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Communicate effectively with operational, logistics, engineering and sales colleagues, to ensure that customer requirements are delivered cost effectively and in accordance with the relevant SLA
- Support the Service Delivery Manager in effective asset management, including stock take activity as required
- Ensure that all contact points (telephone calls, emails, etc) are dealt with promptly and professionally, focusing on a positive customer experience at all times
- Support the Regional Customer Service Desk with all damage and loss issues in line with operational procedures
- Manage any Service Centre based customer enquiries and quotations, taking ownership, using judgement to negotiate and convert to confirmed orders in a timely manner
- Carry out any hire activity as required within the Service Centre (on hires, off hires, cross rentals, breakdowns, back on hires, loss, damage, IDTs, etc.)
- Deliver accurate and timely hire contract administration from initial order taking to completion and ensure that all transactions and documentation are filed accurately
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the equipment and services Sunbelt Rentals offer
- Deputise for the Service Delivery Manager as required
- Share knowledge and contribute towards process improvement wherever possible.