Our Central Hires Team is an integral part to our Hire Business and supports our 15 depots by processing orders for an extensive catalogue of equipment. Our emphasis is on excellent customer service and providing the latest and highest standard of equipment and training to our customers.
- To deal with customer enquiries for hire sales.
- Orders processing in accordance with customer requirements.
- Liaising where required with other depot employees, customers, workshops and sales teams.
- Dealing with any online enquiries.
- Monitor and answer Central Hire and depot overflow calls.
- General administration duties where necessary.
- Conducting additional ad hoc duties as may be required.
As a Sales Administrator you must have;
- Excellent I.T. skills especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Relevant experience and ability to manage own workload.
- Confidence and ability to work with all individuals up to Director level.
- Excellent organisational and time management capabilities.
- High level of initiative, attention to detail and be self-motivated.
- Previous experience in industry is desirable.
- Attention to detail at all times as the administration aspect of this role is crucial.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Permanent employment.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Weekly pay (every Wednesday).
- 22 Days holiday plus statutory days (30 days in total).
- Additional Holiday after two, three and five years service.
- Free tool hire for all employees – Excluding consumables & delivery.
- Career progression.
- Ongoing training.
- Full uniform.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme.
- Discounted Personal Legal Services.
Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm with 1 in 4 Saturday 8am – 12pm