Ensure once both mechanical and bodywork damages are captured and documented, that it is passed/recharged onto the customer in a professional and timely manner
• Assist the Damage & Loss Estimator
• Ensure Damage & Loss process is followed on every occasion with regard to billing
• Answer customer queries on Damage & Loss invoices/claims
• Identify damage recharge opportunities from off hires, defects reported by customers and repairs carried out during routine maintenance
• Ensure validity of claim and transparency of profit margins
• Gather all evidence and prepare damage packs, photographs and estimates for customers and ensure that effective communication is carried out both internally and externally
• Assisting in managing the Loss of Use process so clear instruction is provided to customer and hire departments with regards to charges and timeframes
• Obtain order numbers from customers and negotiate, within the given parameters, where necessary to ensure that maximum recharge value is achieved with customer
• Invoice customers once recharge value is achieved with customer
• Resolve or escalate all queries within a given time frame
• Liaise with internal departments and or external vendors to return the vehicle to hire/rental fleet within agreed timescales
·Overtime at an enhanced rate.
·Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
·Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
·Cycle to work scheme
·Option to buy/sell holidays
·22 days plus bank holidays.
·Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
Applicants should have:
·Experience in a similar industry preferred
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations