Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Flexible location base.
Hybrid working model- homebased, expected to travel 1-2 days per week or less.
As we continue our digital transformation journey, Speedy have an exciting new position for a Business Readiness Manager, supporting the digital team based in Haydock.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join Speedy as a Business Readiness Manager. The main responsibilities is to manage the manage the successful transition of business change within the business, ensuring the effective management of business readiness activities required to implement successfully.
Accountable for managing the impact of the change, including progress reporting and monitoring risks and issues as required.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Continually create risk assessments to assess the change impact of projects (change initiatives)
- Anticipate, Identify and manage resistance to change
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Apply a structure methodology to change management activities
- Create and manage a series of plans with actionable deliverables to include: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Track and report risks and issues from a change perspective
- Support in identifying internal stories and work with the change communications manager to deliver
- Act as the expert advisor for change management across the transformation programme and wider business
- Promotes continuous improvement and high performance of the Business Excellence team; encouraging the development of innovative solutions which positions Speedy as an industry leader
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders and senior sponsors.
- Reporting to the Transformation Manager and supporting the objectives/vision of Speedy’s transformation programme.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Track record of successfully managing business change within a large, complex multi-site organization.
- Excellent stakeholder management with a track record of building strong working relationships and the ability to communicate at all levels across the business.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools. Experience in following the ADKAR methodology or similar approaches.
- Ability to operate across multiple disciplines.
- Strong understanding of how to engage and influence internal audiences in change programmes.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, ideally with previous experience of working in a project environment.
- Awareness of project management methodologies and risk management principles.
- Customer focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work at all levels within the business.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work accurately under pressure, deliver to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
- Commercially aware with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Results focused with the ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Excellent team player who can work flexibly to meet business requirements.
In return we offer a competitive salary plus car with contributory pension scheme, 26 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic salary extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.