Are you ready for your next role in a successful, progressive company with fantastic career development opportunities?
We’re looking for the very best talent to join us at this exciting time in our journey, as we continue to strengthen our market leader position by providing an even better customer experience.
Would you like to be part of this?
We have an exciting role for an Account Manager to join the Balfour Beatty team who will work closely with APH Account team, BB Plant department and BB sites. To manage existing relationships and build new ones, to identify opportunities to increase revenues of both companies, to recognise openings to introduce efficiencies and innovation for both parties.
- Visit BB Sites
- Overall performance of the Services
- Ensure delivery of consistent Services to meet the Service Levels and fulfil obligations in the Agreement
- Communications internally and to Balfour Beatty
- Legislative an d Balfour Beatty Policy compliance
- Act as a point of contact for all Balfour Beatty issues and coordinating all internal Supplier teams
- Customer relationship management
- Rapid resolution of any issues raised by Balfour Beatty
- Manage and drive Continuous Improvement initiatives and service or technological innovations
- Provide accurate and timely Reporting
- Provide best practice advice
- Provide information on new plant Equipment which can offer added benefit to Balfour Beatty
- Oversee resolution of any issues;
- Support any specific tasks / initiatives identified
- Support Balfour Beatty in the delivery and good usage of the Services