Are you passionate about marketing? Are you self-motivated, organised, and creative? If the answer is yes, then we would love you to join our marketing team. As a Marketing Executive, you will play an active role to support and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote our products, services and solutions.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you\'ll enjoy working in a fast-changing environment and the challenges that this brings. You\'ll be an advocate for our product range within our Engineered Solutions business units, which includes Trakway, Barriers & Fencing, Accommodation, Hoists, Traffic Management, Site Infrastructure Solutions and Formwork & Falsework.
This is a vital role and you\'ll need to own responsibilities and work collaboratively across all areas of various marketing functions, whilst playing a key part in establishing product, site and sector solutions marketing best practices. It\'s a varied and exciting opportunity, one where you will be empowered and encouraged to grow in the role and your career.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
Working with the Marketing Manager you will assist in the co-ordination, implementation and execution of both internal and external Marketing Plans including:
- Plan, oversee and deliver campaigns as requirements, co-ordinating as required
- Work with wider marketing team and central sales team to monitor and evaluate sales activity within their local sales areas, and share with internal stakeholders
- Monitor and adhere to campaign budgets set and work with the digital team to report on campaign KPIs and deliverables ensuring return on investment
- Create marketing collateral and sales tools that support the selling process
- Attend sales and business review meetings to understand business unit priorities and activities
- Co-ordinate and carry out product launches including a range of Industry and internal events
- Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing content (both offline and online) for delivery through social media strategy, website, PR, events, email marketing communications, collateral production, video content etc.
- Customer engagement and analysis of feedback
- Maintain relationships with product manufacturers and suppliers
- Ensure campaigns are compliant with guidelines for content, style, logo usage and messaging
- Create compelling marketing assets that clearly articulate the value of our products and solutions.
The role can be based at our depot in Chadderton, Bramley Vale at Chesterfield or Warrington. Hours of work are 37.5 hours Monday – Friday. National travel will be required.