On a day-day basis you will be required to maintain and repair all Powered access equipment within our range, providing an onsite service to our customers. You will also be responsible for running the busy Workshop and team of Fitters to ensure that all targets are achieved and customers are satisfied with the Service. Tasks will include;
- Responsible for maintaining equipment worth more than £1m.
- Places orders for spares and consumables in line with Company authorisation limits remaining within monthly and annual budgets.
- Prioritise the repair of equipment that is scheduled to go on-hire or is routinely in high demand by ensuring that no more than 5% of hirable assets are on repair at any one time.
- Ensure that all Pre-Hires are completed in a timely manner in line with customer order requirements
- Directly manages a team of Fitters being responsible for their performance and conduct at work.