HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry. Due to our continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Stock Integrity Manager to join our team at your local depot.
What does the job involve?
As a Stock Integrity Manager you will manage, and contribute, to a safe, compliant, and reliable team by ensuring that stock held within the depot is organised and logged correctly. You will ensure all stock records are accurate and stock losses and errors are minimised.
The role will lead by example carrying out tasks needed to ensure an accurate well organised stock holding. Supported by a team of operational colleagues, you will ensure the team pick and organise stock, undertake load checks, and record and resolve identified issues.
What you’ll do…
• Ensure adequate and accurate stock levels are maintained at all times, in accordance with company targets
• Coach, motivate and train warehouse staff
• Highlight stock issues in the area that impact on company performance
• Ensure stock is correctly logged within the warehouse as available, check or maintenance
• Loading / Unloading vans, ensuring e-codes are correct and product quality is in line with company standards
• Liaise closely with transport management to ensure efficient use of resources to meet stock requirements
You will promote teamwork between colleagues across all HSS locations and work closely with your colleagues to ensure the best level of service is provided to the business and our customers, and as well as being a key driver in being serious about safety by leading from the front.
You will be provided with full workwear and PPE, and provided with a full induction on entry to your new position, which will cover everything from health and safety to the ins and outs of your new role.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will ideally have stock management experience within a fast paced environment, and have strong communication skills. Preferably, you will have excellent computer and numerical skills, and ideally have experience using a stock control computer system.
As well as demonstrating an understanding of managing a team, safe loading, manual handling, the towing process and transporting hazardous goods, you will also hold exceptional communication and customer service skills.
What do you get back?
We want to make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
• FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
• Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
• Discount vouchers for your mobile phone, gym membership, family days out, restaurants and high street shopping
• Long service rewards when you hit 5 years
As well as plenty of other flexible benefits like learning and development programmes.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.