As a company that has recently gone through a significant rebrand from 23 business units to one unfiled brand, we’re writing our exciting next chapter. Join us now to be part of it!
This is an integral role in executing marketing plans for all our campaigns to the highest standard. As an experienced Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the business units’ priorities and leveraging their synergies to develop site and sector solutions campaigns whilst keeping track of overarching corporate marketing goals, strategy, and initiatives.
Working closely with the Head of Product Marketing, the broader marketing team and multiple partners across the business, you will deliver a marketing plan and strategy for our Specialist Solutions business units which includes – Climate Control, Industrial, Rail, Safety & Communications, Survey and Test & Calibration Equipment. You will collaborate with product champions to clearly articulate the solutions to the customers and other stakeholders.
This role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to create and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy that drives the development of each business unit’s product offering and services, analysis of the current market and sales results, content plans and digital marketing activities and really build and maintain each business’ brand awareness.
You will work closely with the business unit directors, product leaders, as well as sales teams, to create and deliver effective and tailored marketing campaigns and activities. In order to achieve this the candidate will need to:
- Promote the Specialist businesses in line with the corporate marketing strategy
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products, solutions and services.
- Develop thought leadership and content strategies, supporting the go-to-market plan
- Develop and adhere to campaign budgets and report on campaign KPIs and deliverables. The marketing investment needed and the corresponding metrics, measurement and return on investment
- Work with wider marketing team and central sales team to monitor and evaluate sales activity within their local sales areas, and share with internal stakeholders.
- Develop the marketing collateral and sales tools that support the selling process
- Attend sales and business review meetings to understand business unit priorities and activities, as well as writing and delivering presentations to articulate our marketing strategy
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive landscape
- Understand customer trends, requirements and challenges including defining customer personas
- Plan and carry out product launches including the management of range of Industry and internal events
- Creation and implementation of marketing content (both offline and online) for delivery through social media strategy, website, PR, events, email marketing communications, collateral production, video content etc.
- Customer engagement and analysis of feedback
- Work with key external partners to deliver the marketing strategy, e.g design, print, data, merchandise
- Develop and build relationships with product manufacturers and suppliers
- Ensure campaigns are compliant with guidelines for content, style, logo usage and messaging.
This role is Fixed Term Maternity Cover for 18 months