As an Internal Sales Executive, you’ll generate and win new business opportunities in strategic accounts with an existing relationship and agreed trading terms.
By networking and outbound calling to a range of contacts, from procurement to site management, you'll introduce our full suite of training courses to achieve revenue targets.
You’ll be someone who has proven experience in internal sales and enjoy working towards targets coupled with a great telephone manner and a positive attitude to delivering customer excellence.
We have a strong record of promoting from within. Several members of our senior management team joined the business in our sales team.
Responsibilities include: -
- Outbound calling to identify and win business for our range of training courses within key strategic accounts.
- Ensure sales targets are met in accordance with Key Performance Indicators.
- First point of contact for all training enquiries, leads and sales generation for our strategic account management team.
- Respond to all enquiries within agreed SLA.
- Comply with approved sales process when qualifying prospects, nurturing leads, and identifying opportunities to produce budgeted order conversion ratio.
- Conduct outbound calls on specific targeted campaigns.
- Be contributing and productive member of the Sales Team, working in conjunction with other team members to provide a seamless service to customers.
- To successfully convert enquiries into orders and achieve ‘above minimum’ prices to hit and surpass revenue targets.
- Endeavour to ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded for both internal and external customers and demonstrate professional resolution of customer related problems or service issues.
- Complete and update CRM system with accurate and relevant data.
About you: -
- A proven track record of target achievement in an internal sales role with a new business/outbound calling focus, preferably B2B though B2C will be considered.
- Any experience of training, education or construction rental would be preferred, but is not essential.
- Proactive individual with a professional outlook with good business acumen.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Results-orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations.
- Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels.
- Able to demonstrate effective negotiation skills to ensure business is won on viable commercial terms.
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK providing a fleet of more than 15,500 machines with working heights from 3m to 90m.
With a depot network spanning 38 depots, Nationwide Platforms provide its customers with leading safe access solutions for working at height. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the wider access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, Europe's largest equipment rental company operating in 30 countries.