A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Regional Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager at Sunbelt Rentals UK. You’ll be responsible for a regional area (stretching primarily from Milton Keynes to South Coast and West London to Reading) and support the development of our Environment, Health, Safety and culture.
Having a safe workplace is vital to our company’s success, so much so that it is one of company values. As a Regional Manager, you’ll be as passionate about the role and understand its importance for our colleagues and customers.
We are keen to hear from qualified professionals who are at the start of their career journey and eager to develop their career in a SHEQ managerial role. If you’re an ambitious and self-motivated individual who would really benefit from the mentoring, coaching and comprehensive support that we can provide then we would love to hear from you.
• Support and assess your region, ensuring we remain legally compliant
• Encourage continual improvement by proactive support as well as thorough investigation following accidents and incidents
• Develop relationships with internal stakeholders and customers offering proactive support and guidance
• Give guidance and support to the business in maintaining external accreditations
• Lead and report on scheduled internal and external customer audits and observational reports
• Undertake Fire Risk Assessments, Asbestos Surveys & Tank/Oil Storage Surveys
This is a regional role across a wide geographical area. Flexibility and a willingness to travel extensively including overnight stays is therefore essential.