HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry. Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Service Technician to join our team at your local depot.
As a Service Technician, you will carry out basic servicing and routine maintenance on hire equipment and products; maintaining the quality, safety, reliability and availability of hire stock in a cost-effective manner.
• Routine service and maintenance of all hire equipment and products including electrical testing where required
• Liaise with the Workshop Manager when spare parts are required to ensure cost effective repairs
• Ensure service records are maintained and updated onto the internal computerised system (Spanner) and daily worksheets are populated
• Ensure that all equipment is cleaned to the highest standard ready for hire
• Ensure the workshop is safe, tidy and organised at all times
Who are we looking for?
• Someone with experience in maintaining mechanical and/or electrical equipment
• A person with Manual handling awareness
What do you get back?
We want to make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
• FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
• Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
• Discount vouchers for your mobile phone, gym membership, family days out, restaurants and high street shopping
• Long service rewards when you hit 5 years
As well as plenty of other flexible benefits like learning and development programmes.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.