We have an exciting new role for a National Account Manager with rail specific experience who\'s purpose will be to manage one major National customer that is a major player in the rail market and develop other selected national customer accounts in a way that delivers sales and growth targets, maximises revenue across all income streams and which delivers optimum service in line with the service level agreement.
- To deliver a high level of customer service in partnership with Service Centres and Business Sales Teams.
- Support in delivering against agreed account plans that maximise Sunbelt Rentals revenue across all preferred supply opportunities covered in our Agreement.
- Develop successful long term business relationships by networking with key decision makers at different levels and functions across the customer’s business in order to maximise Sunbelt Rentals revenue and share of the business.
- Facilitate the development of effective business relationships between Sunbelt Rentals staff and key client staff across all levels and functions, in a way that cements the existing business and provides a platform for revenue growth.
- To partner with the client business in order to identify initiatives and processes that will add value, improve efficiency and reduce cost for both the customer and Sunbelt Rentals.
- Maximise Sunbelt Rentals share of the client business and to identify and act upon opportunities for profitable revenue growth across all income streams.
- Support any tender process in a way that maximises Sunbelt Rentals opportunity to secure new business.