HSS Hire is a leader in the UK equipment hire & management sector, keeping the customer at the centre of what we do to ensure that we continue to grow and lead the market. We are currently looking for Accounts Receivable Data Clerk at Head Office.
What you'll do...
• Assess the credit and fraud risk for new account applications based on Creditsafe’s recommendations and our internal policies
• Escalate applications to the Credit Governance Manager where a review is required
• Process new applications according to the agreed SLA
• Take the appropriate action on the Creditsafe monitoring alerts
• Set up new customer accounts in Spanner
• Process ongoing customer master data changes- e.g. change of credit limit, payment terms etc.
• Set up new supplier accounts and process AP master data changes
• Assist the Credit Governance Manager with other tasks and projects as required
• Treat internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times, ensuring clear lines of communication.
• Provide guidance to Credit Control and the wider business on issues relating to credit risk and credit reporting
• Represent the company and values (“HSSness”) of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work
Who we want...
• Experience in dealing with a heavy workload and being able to be flexible, agile and prioritise tasks
• Ability, once fully trained, to follow process and use judgment to make the appropriate decisions on opening new accounts and assigning credit limits
• Attention to detail
• Able to work on your own and as part of a wider team
• Good communication and engagement skills with internal and external customers
• Good organisation skills
• Good time keeping skills
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues of all backgrounds, in order to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience, across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of our culture.