We now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager with infrastructure, security, development and service management experience to join the Sunbelt Rentals IT Team.
In this new role, you will report into the IT Vendor and Programme Manager and take on responsibility for the delivery of IT Projects to specified time, cost and quality measures. There are a wide variety of areas that require Project Management support for both internal projects and business facing deliveries including infrastructure, security, data, and applications. This is a fast-paced and exciting environment where a \'can-do\', and flexible attitude is essential.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- End to end project management of multiple projects - from initiation, definition to delivery and handover to support
- Planning across all stages of the project lifecycle
- Management of project resources to deliver to the agreed time, cost quality
- Execution of project plan, monitoring progress and taking all necessary actions and escalations
- Provision of accurate project and financial status updates
- Completing Project Closure ensuring all lessons learnt are documented and appropriate actions assigned to prevent reoccurrence
- Provision of documentation to enable the resulting environment to be supported.