Well-established plant hire company looking for an experienced Workshop Manager to oversee their busy Milton Keynes depot.
- Working as part of a team, organising, overseeing and assisting in the maintenance of a wide range of construction machinery, powered access and associated equipment
- The successful candidate will have worked in similar environments in the past with proven track record
- Working closely with senior management and sales staff to become a key member of the team and assist in achieving company growth and professional performance
- A good knowledge of mechanical engineering procedures, hydraulic equipment systems and components, plant equipment, material handling equipment
- Specific product training will be given
Engineering Workshop Manager Responsibilities:
- Running the workshop
- Working towards and in line with all agreed company procedures and safety processes
- Liaising with sales and Transport to plan & work to delivery schedules
- Preparing workshop engineers daily routines
- Assisting in the maintenance and repair of the equipment
- Checking and completing all necessary paperwork
- Providing engineering and tech. support where required
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Promoting good housekeeping for an efficient working environment
Salary up to £45,000 depending on experience.
For further information on this Foreman / Workshop Manager position please apply online and one of our team will be in touch to discuss the role.