If you\'re an experienced Customer Service professional and people leader who is now looking for your next career move with a company where delivering exceptional customer experiences is truly at the heart of our vision and values then please read on, as we have just the opportunity for you.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join the FTSE 100 Sunbelt Rentals UK Team to lead and manage the strategic direction of the Regional Customer Service Centre in Bristol.
In this brand new role you\'ll be responsible for developing and delivering a best in class service provision in terms of customer service, commercial acumen, product knowledge expertise and continuous improvement. A strong people manager, you\'ll lead, coach and motivate the team to maximise their performance to deliver a world class service to our customers.
Your Key Accountabilities:
Promote customer service excellence ensuring the quality of customer care and service are delivered to the highest standard
Understanding customers and their markets to offer the best solution to their needs
Lead, motivate and mentor the team through developing, coaching and providing feedback
- Influence behaviours and culture within the department ensuring professionalism at all times
- Producing resource/team work plans and managing employees in line with company HR policies including training, recruitment and and performance development reviews
- Understanding and practical knowledge of all working practices (on hires, off hires, cross rentals, breakdowns, back on hires, loss, damage, day book, etc.) and accuracy within all SBR operating systems
- Provide full support and deal with escalations of problems/queries
- Champion process improvement for the department and knowledge share
- Ensuring the department is performing against all agreed targets/budgets and managing all costs
- Liaising with Ops and Sales team, assisting in the management of customer accounts on a regular basis
- Adhere and promote compliance with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Continuously developing knowledge of SBR products and services and utilising this to maximise revenue
- Supporting and communicating effectively with the Depot Network and suppliers
- Following all company procedures and policies within the Company handbook.