TPA Portable Roadways, a division of Vp plc, has experienced significant growth to become one of Europe’s largest suppliers of access solutions. Our mission is to pioneer the portable roadways industry by continually investing in stock and equipment, as well as developing cutting edge products.
We are Europe’s leading temporary access supplier of portable roadways, walkways, pitch covers, floating modular pontoons & rail RRAP's.
Operating for over a decade within a broad spectrum of sectors including electricity transmission, rail, utilities, construction, stadium concerts and outdoor events, TPA has become the trusted access partner for many of Europe’s prestigious household names and blue-chip companies.
Vp is a long established group which has evolved over a 60 year trading history.
Our businesses offer the rental and sale of specialist products and associated services to a diverse range of end markets, including construction, civil engineering, rail, water, oil and gas, outdoor events and housebuilding.
We are currently recruiting a Business Development Coordinator to join the hire team in Worksop. As the first point of contact with our customers we expect you to provide excellent customer service, to identify growth and revenue opportunities, and convert all enquiries into hire business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and customer focused team.
Key job responsibilities:
- Handle the processing of all quotes and orders with accuracy in a timely manner via telephone and email
- Keep clients informed throughout the enquiry process through to order completion
- Monitoring your Quote bank, Working with the sales team (regionally) to pursue Quotes and Keep the Systems updated (G42)
- Be a point of contact for your customers and field sales team including onsite engineers, Helping to drive sales and providing excellent Customer service.
- Assist and Coordinate sales team in achieving new revenue lines, filing in important documents and communicating relevant information when required.
- Identify any potential opportunities for business development through account management from the existing Customer portfolio in addition to seeking new revenue lines from lapsed / new Customers.
- Be able to create and work to a strategic Business Development plan agreed with the UK Sales Manager to cover all three TPA business sectors.
- Keep abreast of the sectors TPA trade within to determine new potential projects / initiatives of interest for the wider business.
- Previous experience from a proactive sales role.
- Can demonstrate Telephone skills to generate business.
- Can display the ability to write speculative emails to generate further interest in our services.
- Can show previous evidence of working on cross divisional projects / multi product offerings
- Can Display the ability to utilise social media platforms to generate business opportunities and promote new initiatives to drive business growth.
- The ability to be self-managed and lead on projects if required
- Basic word, Basic excel and Outlook Skills
- Driving license