Delivering great service and want to work for a company where well help you be your best; GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. Were looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, youll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our Tools & Access depots, hires a wide range of equipment including scissor lifts, towers and low level access to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
As a Access & Tools fitter you will play a pivotal role in the success of the depot. The Small Tools & access Fitter will be responsible for servicing and maintaining a variety of small tools & access equipment within the GAP fleet including low level access and a range of electrical tools including saws, grinders and drills ensuring that our customers can hire what they want, when they need it.
Applicants should have:
• A relevant mechanical/electrical qualification (or time served)
• Experience in contractors tools & Access equipment
• A valid driving licence is essential
• PAT testing certificate preferred
IPAF licence required (Essential)
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota .
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV to email@example.com highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.