Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our nationwide Plant and tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small power tools to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
The Mobile Fitter will be responsible for servicing and maintaining a variety of plant and tools within the GAP fleet, ensuring that our customers can hire what they want, when they need it. Mobile fitters attend client sites and breakdowns to attend to GAP fleet in need of maintenance or repair.
Applicants applying for the role of Mobile Fitter should have/be:
• A relevant mechanical qualification (or time served)
• Experience in contractors plant and tools
• A valid driving licence is essential
• Previous field service experience
• Company vehicle.
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota .
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP is an equal opportunities employer.