HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry.
With a reputation for unbeatable customer service, HSS are looking for a HR Administrator to join our high performing HR department. Initially the role will be working from home and returning to our Manchester based Head Office in the future.
So what will you be doing?
• Be the first point of contact for our colleagues for HR related enquiries via email and over the phone.
• Manage the HR email system, ensuring that enquiries are either answered or passed to the wider HR team.
• Inputting new starter, leaver and colleague amendments to our HR system (Resourcelink).
• Manage monthly HR Management Information, manipulating and interpreting data and produce reports for the business
• Conduct monthly payroll previews
• Provide administration support for HR projects
What you’ll need to join us:
You’ll need experience within a HR function and be able to demonstrate accuracy and confidentiality at all times. Working within a fast paced environment with strict deadlines can be challenging, so you’ll need to hold a positive attitude to life and work. Being proficient in Microsoft Excel is needed for this role as you’ll be working with spreadsheets daily. Also experience of working with ResourceLink, our HR system would be really helpful.
What you’ll get…
We try and make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are some of the benefits you have access when you join:
As well as plenty of other flexible benefits.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues of all backgrounds, in order to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience, across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of our culture.