Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment and vehicles throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
The Vehicle Hire Division hires a range of cars and light commercial vehicles to companies ranging from blue chip corporations and public sector organisations to medium sized enterprises.
Working as a Refurb Valeter, you will be responsible for pre-sale checks and cleaning of our vehicles for various outlets and bringing them to a commercial standard. You will also have responsibility for ensuring accurate completion of all documentation for the process. It is an interesting role with varied duties, in which you will provide the highest level of attention to detail.
Applicants for the Refurb Valeter position should have/be:
• Valid driver's licence with experience of commercial driving and valeting to a high standard
• Driven, self-motivated, able to think on your feet and work well under pressure.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Team player with a flexible attitude.
• Safe use of power tools and equipment where required
• De-fleet vehicles to a high standard including retail
• De-Fitting of auto electrical equipment and specification inc. shelving, racking, invertors, tow bars, work lights
• Be able to perform paintwork touch-ups where required on vehicles
• Observe and adhere to all relevant Health & Safety procedures
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP is an equal opportunities employer