REGIONAL MANAGING DIRECTOR - MIDLANDS/SOUTH WEST or LONDON & SOUTH EAST
With 10 Divisions, a network of 143 locations, 1800 employees and annual turnover in excess of £200m, GAP Hire Solutions is the largest independent equipment rental company in the UK. We are dedicated to offering a first-class total hire solution to our customers with the newest and most innovative hire fleet in the industry and to developing and nurturing our workforce through exceptional leadership.
As a result of a forthcoming retirement we have a vacancy for a Regional Managing Director. Due to the flexibility of one of our existing Regional Managing Directors, this post can be based either within our Midlands/South West or London & South East regions depending on the successful candidate's home residence. We are therefore seeking applications from outstanding leaders who reside in either of these regions.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Regional MD will sit on the Operating Board and will be responsible for leading, developing and motivating the Regional Operations and Sales teams to deliver against budgets and all relevant KPIs and by doing so, maintain the continued growth and profitability of the region.
• Develop, coach and mentor the senior team
• Ensure budget and KPI metrics are successfully achieved
• Drive and be an exemplar of Health and Safety and other company values
• Effectively monitor and manage asset utilisation and capital expenditure within the region keeping in line with budget
• Deliver/improve budgeted payback and return on capital employed within the business
• Ensure consistency of operational standards throughout the Region
• Effectively control the security of assets within the region
• Drive and continuously improve customer service standards
Applicants for the role should have:
• A strong, dynamic and results-driven focus
• Demonstrable commercial acumen
• Exceptional leadership skills within a multi-discipline, service-related industry with a focus on employee development, customer service and continuous improvement
• Excellent inter-personal, relationship and team building skills
• Strong action-based focus / completer/finisher skills
• A proven track record of spotting and developing talent
• Competitive salary, pension and bonus scheme.
• Company Car or Car Allowance
• Private Medical Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Additional benefits associated with a progressive company,
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further detail and a confidential conversation
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER