Our client is one of the biggest players in the tool, plant, and construction equipment hire sector with a network of over 200 depots nationwide. A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of their flagship regional depots in Watford, Hertfordshire for an experienced Branch Manager / Operations Manager. The role comes with a strong starting salary of up to £50,000, plus a generous performance related bonus and company vehicle.
- Are you a proven Branch Manager or Operations Manager within the Tool & Plant Hire sector?
- A Branch Manager or Operations Manager within the Construction Supplies / Building Supplies sector?
Please APPLY NOW!
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the whole distribution facility, identifying ways in which you are able to improve processes.
- You will ensure that quality procedures are adhered to and investigate any non-conformities.
- You will need to ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are practiced and also ensure that all environmental risks are kept to a minimum.
- Contributing to the evaluation and development operational strategy and performance measures.
- You will be responsible for implementing and reviewing a continuous improvement strategy.
- Managing a team including management team, stock controllers, drivers and fitters.
- Full control and responsibility for the P&L reports, asset control and purchasing
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent commitment, leadership and organisational abilities.
- Attention to detail and the ability to use initiative to overcome day to day issues.
- You will have proven management experience within the hire industry or trade sector
- You will hold a full UK driving license
- You will have previously worked within a Senior Management role within the above sectors
- Salary up to £50,000
- Extremely generous bonus potential
- Company vehicle
- Company pension scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity with perhaps the largest market leader within the supply of plant, tools and equipment hire to the construction and related sectors. The successful candidate will be dynamic, positive-minded, enthusiastic and driven with the ability to hit the ground running and assist with further company growth.