Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our nationwide Plant and Tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small power tools to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
Based in our workshop the Foreman will ensure that the workshop runs smoothly and efficiently day in day out. As the Workshop Foreman you will be responsible for supporting and developing your colleagues and making sure that all equipment is maintained and kept in working order at all times.
Applicants for the Workshop Foreman should have:
• Experience working in a similar position at supervisory or managerial level
• A relevant mechanical qualification (or time served)
• A working knowledge of plant and tool equipment
• Company vehicle.
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota .
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4751
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER