Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our Welfare Services division hires a range of portable chemical toilets and ADA approved wheelchair access units alongside mobile eco welfare units
You will be responsible for servicing and maintaining hot water heater systems, PAT Testing and sustaining our range of eco mobile welfare units to a high standard. Mobile fitters attend client sites and breakdowns to attend to GAP fleet in need of maintenance or repair
Applicants should have:
• Experience in welfare units, generators and heating systems (essential)
• CITB/NVQ qualification (preferable)
• Driving licence
• Above average fitting ability's and problem solving skills.
• Company Vehicle
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4741.
GAP GROUP is an equal opportunities employer