Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Based in Head Office, an excellent opportunity has arisen in our IT Department for an Infrastructure Support Analyst. We are interested in hearing from highly motivated candidates who have an IT related degree or relevant experience of working within an IT Infrastructure team and looking to gain exposure to a wide range of technologies and develop their career further. This position will support to guide the future infrastructure developments from conception to implementation.
Applicants should have:
• Sound understanding of Active Directory as well as DHCP, DNS, DFS and Group Policies
• Windows Servers 2012, 2016, 2019
• Active experience in using VMware 6.7 preferably coupled with Veeam
• Monitoring experience, preferably using SCOM, PRTG or SolarWinds
• Competency in networking technologies such as; Cabling infrastructure, Switches, Routers and Firewalls
• Antivirus experience preferably Sophos
• MS Exchange 2013
• Azure/Cloud and 0365 exposure is desirable
• Good knowledge of IT best practice
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with a wide variety of people
• Good organisational skills with the ability to remain calm during busy periods and meet tight deadlines
• Good team-player with a flexible approach to work activities
• HNC / Degree equivalent in computer related subject preferred
• Driving Licence preferred
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Staff social fund (money from the company for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER