Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bid & Proposals Manager to work in our Commercial Team, based in Head Office. The primary role of the Bid & Proposals Manager will be to effectively manage the enquiry/tender process from start to end, including accurate and timely completion of pre-qualifications, tendering & commercial proposals processes for a wide range of current and potential customers. You will also be expected to provide analysis of critical business information and provision of high quality, relevant and timely reports to support business decision making.
Applicants should have:
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
• Previous people management experience in a similar environment
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and deal with customer requirements in a professional manner.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office packages.
• Previous experience of preparing and submitting tenders within a construction related sector would be advantageous.
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4719.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER