There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression
The Major Project Manager will manage and develop business on projects from existing GAP customers, introduce new customers to the Group, build strong relationships across major projects and liaise with key stakeholders within GAP. You will be responsible for maximising and identifying potential revenue on Major Projects through cross selling all GAP divisions from existing customers. You will need to prepare and submit proposals and quotations to customers. You will be expected to liaise regularly with the other Major Project Manager, Major Account team and Regional Sales team to update them on their account spend.
Applicants should have:
• Experience of working in a Major Project related role
• A skill set to develop relationships with key stakeholders on projects
• Ability to work effectively in a team and on your own
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Company car
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER