Our client is one of the most respected companies in the equipment hire sector with over 200 depots nationwide.
- Are you working in hire sector? Tool Hire / Plant Hire sector already?
- Do you work within the Building Supplies sector? Builders Merchants? Construction Sales? Building Supplies industry?
- Are you a quality manager with the transferable skills?
- Do you want to develop your career within tool hire or construction supplies?
Then please ... APPLY NOW!!
Role & Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities of the Branch Sales Manager within this busy tool hire and plant hire branch are as follows:
- Managing a small team
- Managing a busy hire desk, dealing with customer enquiries over the phone as well as face to face
- Working with the Regional Manager
- Assisting the sales team to develop new opportunities and grow the business in the local area
- Being hands-on and willing to do basic Test & Run when required.
To be considered for the Manager position candidates must have the following hire sector experience:
- You will have proven experience within the tool hire industry or builders merchant sector
- Ideally you will have some supervisory or management experience within the tool hire, plant hire, builders merchants, construction sales and associated sectors
This is a fantastic opportunity with perhaps the largest market leader within the supply of plant, tools and accommodation hire to the construction and related sectors. The successful candidate will be dynamic, positive-minded, enthusiastic and driven with the ability to hit the ground running and assist with further company growth.
If you feel that you meet the requirements, please contact the office: 0161 660 2548. URGENT VACANCY – APPLY NOW!!