We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join an industry-leading trade association, for the hire and event industry, located on Birmingham Business Park, Solihull. We are a not-for-profit organisation employing 14 people so being able to work as part of a small team in a busy office environment and develop sound business relationships with members is essential.
You will work across all channels and be exposed to a variety of tasks from Digital to Business Development with the key purpose of generating new business in terms of membership, events sponsorships and attracting new members.
Main duties include:
- Work across multiple projects and tasks
- Liaise with third party events team, production and design companies
- Work with all stakeholders to deliver maximum revenue / attendance for all events
- Create digital campaigns to maximise website traffic
- Develop an engaging presence on social media platforms
- Maintain and grow CRM database and increase revenue through email campaigns.
- Ensure consistent communication of the company image and brand values across all media.
- Initiate the production of marketing materials to promote events, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and surveys.
- Writing and proofreading copy.
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship for the annual Hire Awards, Golf Days and Conferences.
Skills and Responsibilities Required:
- You must have experience in creating online campaigns and analysing results using Google Analytics.
- Proficient in using social media channels, particularly Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Excellent written communication skills is essential with experience in proofing and writing basic copy for web or print materials.
- Strong creative skills including design experience in either Photoshop or similar would be an advantage.
- Ability to travel throughout the UK to attend events and exhibitions.
- Clean Driving Licence with use of a car.
- Ideally, you have a degree in marketing and have at least 12 months marketing experience.
If this is a role that you believe is perfect for you and you would be able to make a positive contribution, please apply with your CV and salary expectations. We operate a contributory pension scheme and offer free medical health insurance along with excellent working conditions and 33 days annual leave per year (based on full-time hours).
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
No agencies please.