As a Shift Supervisor you will complete day-to-day tasks within the depot ensuring full compliance with all Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental procedures. Tasks will be completed efficiently and to a high standard, ensuring the depot provides a first class service to customers and business alike.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Completing depot requirements by organising and completing quality maintenance of all products
- Responsible for completing depot tasks within strict timeframes
- Developing a safe working environment by adhering to all necessary health and safety requirements and legislation
- Promoting, monitoring and maintaining health, safety and security of the work areas
- Monitoring of plant, equipment and tools
- Compliance with method of work
- Ability to identify damage to products and understand damage procedures
- Promoting company image/brand including wearing appropriate P.P.E.
- Identifying areas of the business where improvements can be made
- Completion of all daily paperwork
- Able to manage the loading and unloading of vehicles on time in full
- Must be flexible and willing to work within all depot departments
- Continuous drive and determination to deliver the highest standards possible