Our client is one of the biggest players in the tool, plant, accommodation and construction equipment hire sector. A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of their flagship depots in Croydon, Surrey for an experienced depot manager. The role comes with a strong starting salary of up to £45,000, plus a generous performance related bonus and company vehicle.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of up to 11 members of staff, including drivers and fitters
- Distributing workloads, opening and closing the depot
- Managing a busy hire desk, dealing with customer enquiries over the phone as well as face to face
- Full control and responsibility for the P&L reports, asset control and purchasing
- Assisting the sales team to develop new opportunities and grow the business in the local area
To Be Successful:
- You will have proven branch / depot management experience within the tool hire industry or builders merchant sector
- You will hold a full UK driving license
- You will have previously worked as a branch manager, depot manager, assistant manager, tool hire manager, or tool hire supervisor within the above sectors
- Monday to Friday working hours plus occasional Saturday mornings
- Salary up to £45,000
- Extremely generous bonus potential
- Company vehicle
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity with perhaps the largest market leader within the supply of plant, tools and accommodation hire to the construction and related sectors. The successful candidate will be dynamic, positive minded, enthusiastic and driven with the ability to hit the ground running and assist with further company growth.
If you feel that you meet the requirements, please apply online or contact the office: 0161 660 2548. URGENT VACANCY – APPLY NOW!!