Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our nationwide Plant and Tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small power tools to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
Based out of our Watford depot, and driving a low loader, Regional HGV Driver will be responsible for transporting our plant and equipment quickly and efficiently around our London & North region. Based out of a home depot you will travel throughout the region covering for sickness and holidays, or where additional resource is required. As the role provides support across a region you will be provided with a company vehicle and fuel card, and will be required to stay away from home if covering in remote areas.
Applicants should have:
• HGV Class 2 Licence
• Driver CPC - 35 hours must have been completed
• Consistent track record of driving in a similar position, driving safely, responsibly and within the law at all times
• Experience within a similar industry is preferred but not essential
• Competitive salary.
• Company Car
• Fully Expensed Fuel Card (Optional)
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4719.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER