Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our nationwide Lifting division hires a range of equipment including hoists, slings and winches to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors
Working at the forefront of our depots, on the hire desk, the Hire & Sales Coordinator plays a vital role in the successful running of the business. Processing orders, coordinating drivers and everything in between, this is a challenging and rewarding role that provides a fantastic platform for you to grow and progress within the organisation.
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
Applicants should have:
• Previous sales or customer service experience
• Can do attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile for customers
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• Driving licence would be advantageous, but is not essential
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4741.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER