There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression.
The Vehicle Hire Division will hire a range of cars and light commercial vehicles to companies ranging from blue chip corporations and public sector organisations to medium sized enterprises
Working as a De-Fleet Administration Manager, you will be responsible for managing and controlling all vehicles being sold. You will also have responsibility for quality checking all de-fleet processes, assisting in the management of the de-fleet department and controlling the workflow. You will ensure all vehicles are roadworthy, legal and complaint. Ensure accurate asset recording and stock checks to ensure maximum returns on assets. You will also be Responsible for invoicing, payments and credit control. This role will also require you to work Saturdays.
Applicants should have:
• Experience in managing people
• Keen interest in LCV's (light commercial vehicles)
• Experience in documenting and filing all reports
• Experience in computing and numeracy
• Experience of CAP system
• Ability to organise and prioritise work load
• Able to work effectively under pressure and work to targets
• Ability to produce accurate results
• Ability to design and implement stringent scheduling
• Experience in selling LCV's (light commercial vehicles)
• Experience within the dealer network preferable
• A level of dealing with auctions would be advantageous
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4719.
GAP GROUP is an equal opportunities employer