There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression.
Our nationwide Non Mechanical division hire a range of equipment including crowd control barriers, scaffolding and road plates to the events industry alongside our more traditional business sectors within the construction, utilities, and infrastructure sectors
The duties of the HGV Driver will include loading, delivery and collection of hire equipment to and from the customer site in a timely and professional manner, demonstration (if required) and completing any relevant checks and administration involved for the hire.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving experience in a similar environment, driving responsibly and safely within the law at all times.
Applicants should have:
• HGV Licence
• Driver CPC - 35hours must have been completed
• Previous experience in a similar industry
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4741.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER