There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression.
Our nationwide Non Mechanical division hire a range of equipment including crowd control barriers, scaffolding and road plates to the events industry alongside our more traditional business sectors within the construction, utilities, and infrastructure sectors
The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible maximise Trenching & Shoring hire revenue opportunities from existing major accounts and any new target accounts. You will liaise Regional Sales Managers and their sales teams across the GAP Group network to ensure pro-active promotion of hire opportunities for Trenching & Shoring equipment within their existing customer base.
Applicants should have:
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• A proven track record in sales, preferably with experience in a similar industry.
• Experience in winning new business
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and solve problems
• Negotiation skills
• Driving Licence (Essential)
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Company car
• Fully expensed fuel card (optional)
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota .
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4741
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER