Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Due to our continued growth, a number of exciting Divisional Account Manager opportunities have been created within our Business Development team. As a Divisional Account Manager, you will develop and maximise business from both new and existing customers, with a focus on cross selling and the introduction of specialist products and services. This is a fast paced, varied role in which you will be responsible for everything from attending customer visits and carrying out sales presentations to researching potential customers and query resolution. You will also build and maintain relationships with key personnel in target accounts to ensure growth is strategically planned.
Applicants for the Divisional Account Manager role should have/be:
• A proven track record in sales (preferably in the Hire/Construction industry)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to negotiate at a senior level
• The ability to prepare proposals and deliver presentations at a senior level in a professional manner
• Passionate about providing outstanding customer service every time, with a proven track record of achieving this
• IT literacy and good administration skills
• Driving License (essential)
As a Divisional Account Manager, your benefits will include:
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Company car
• Fully expensed fuel card (optional)
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact a member of the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER