Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our nationwide Lifting division hires a range of equipment including hoists, slings and winches to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors
The Regional 7.5 Tonne Driver will be responsible for transporting our Lifting equipment quickly and efficiently around the specified region. Based out of our Maidstone Lifting depot you will travel throughout the region carrying equipment from depot to depot to ensure that our customers can hire what they want, when they need it.
Applicants should have:
• Proven track record of driving in a similar position, driving safely, responsibly and within the law at all times
• Experience within a similar industry is preferred but not essential
• 7.5 tonne licence
• Driver CPC - 35 hours must have been completed
• Digital Tachograph
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4741.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER