There has never been a more exciting time to work for ACE. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand in the Island. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression.
Our Plant and Tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small hand tools to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
As a Plant Mechanic you will play a pivotal role in the success of the depot. You will be responsible for servicing and maintaining a variety of small plant and tools within the ACE fleet, ensuring that our customers can hire what they want, when they need it.
Applicants should have:
• A relevant mechanical qualification
• Experience in contractors plant and tools
• A valid driving licence is preferred but not essential
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4751.
ACE is an equal opportunities employer.