There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression.
The Vehicle Hire Division will hire a range of cars and light commercial vehicles to companies ranging from blue chip corporations and public sector organisations to medium sized enterprises
Working as a De-Fleet Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the De-Fleet Manager. You will also have responsibility for quality checking all de-fleet processes, ensuring all vehicles are roadworthy, legal and complaint. You will also be Responsible for invoicing, payments and credit control. This role will also require you to work Saturdays.
Applicants should have:
• Experience in administration (preferably within vehicle hire industry)
• Experience in documenting and filing reports
• Experience in computing and numeracy
• Experience of CAP system (preferred)
• Able to work effectively under pressure and work to targets
• Experience within the dealer network preferable
• Competitive salary.
• Monthly Bonus scheme.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4719.
GAP GROUP is an equal opportunities employer