There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression.
Based in our Head Office, the main objective of the Rehire Administrator is to ensure all rehire business negotiated on behalf of all GAP customers is carried out in an efficient and effective manner. You will be responsible for sourcing all rehire equipment for GAP customers and produce monthly reports to analyse and assess the performance and profitability of each supplier and deal with any resulting issues.
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
Applicants should have:
• Experience working within a similar position.
• Experience working to tight deadlines
• Experience producing and analysing reports
• Knowledge of the Hire industry
So what next?
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER