A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Regional Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager at Sunbelt Rentals UK. You’ll be responsible for the North West and Wales region and support the development of our Environment, Health and Safety culture.
Having a safe workplace is vital to our company’s success, so much so that it is one of company values. As Regional Manager, you’ll be as passionate about SHEQ as we are and understand its importance for our colleagues and customers.
- Support and asses your region, ensuring we remain legally compliant
- Encourage continual improvement by proactive support as well as thorough investigation following accidents and incidents
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders and customers offering proactive support and guidance
- Give guidance and support to the business in maintaining external accreditations
- Lead and report on scheduled internal and external customer audits and observational reports
- Undertake Fire Risk Assessments, Asbestos Surveys & Tank/Oil Storage Surveys
This is a regional role and will be covering the North West and Wales.