Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Based in Head Office an excellent opportunity has arisen in our IT Department for a Systems Development Analyst. The systems development team are responsible for defining the overall structure of the groups IT systems and processes. The team is focussed on improving business efficiency through the use of new and improved systems and technologies.
• Experience of the full Microsoft software stack
• Virtual Infrastructure Design and Maintenance knowledge
• A sound understanding of networking technologies
• Experience working with cloud solutions or SAAS
• Previous experience with ERP systems, particularly Infor M3 (preferred but not essential)
Applicants Should Have:
• HNC / Degree in computer related subject (preferred)
• Previous experience working with the aforementioned technologies
• Good knowledge of IT best practice
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Well-developed communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with a wide variety of people
• Good organisational skills with the ability to remain calm during busy periods and meet tight deadlines
• Good team player with a flexible approach to work activities
• Ability to work on own initiative with little supervision
• Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and provide solutions
• Ability to identify business needs and translate these into technical requirements
• Maintain up to date knowledge of IT developments and technologies
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Driving Licence (preferred - not essential)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us for more information or to request an application form: 0141 225 4719
GAP GROUP is an equal opportunities employer.